Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Some of my Vid's

I just figured I should post a few links to some of my aquaponic clips so you can see what I'm working with or talking about. 

This first one is from a few months ago and it's a quick introduction to my greenhouse aquaponics system.  Aquaponics - Taking a Look at my Greenhouse System is one of my first uploaded clips and I'm still learning more about this stuff everyday.

In Aquaponics - Of Pebbles and Pellets I take a moment to look at the differences between these two very popular growing mediums.  Why not take a look and let me know which one you would use?

The Aquaponics - Plumbing video is a quick look at the simple plumbing that I use in my greenhouse aquaponics garden.  A small 400 gallon per hour pump is enough to get both beds up and running fine and it only draws 25 watts so I could put it off-grid without too much effort!

Finally, well for now anyway, if you just want to take a look at some hard workin' feeder fish you might enjoy either the Dayfeeding or Nightfeeding videos.

Thanks for stopping by my little blog!  Feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment